This position performs healthcare tasks delegated by the supervising doctor and demonstrates knowledge of the principles of growth and development of the life span and also possesses ability to assess data reflective of patient’s status and appropriately interpret information relative to patients age-specific needs.
- Family-Centered care that focuses on the need of the child first and values the family as an important member of the care team
- Excellence in clinical care, service and communication
- Collaborative within our institution and with others who share our mission and goals
- Leadership that set the standard for pediatric health care today and innovations of the future
- Accountability to our patients, community and each other for providing the best in the most cost-effective way.
- Uses advanced clinical knowledge to conduct thorough physical assessments, including human response to illness, functional abilities, developmental stage, family, and community resources.
- Collaborates and consults with the patient, significant others, and the healthcare team in providing patient care; coordinates and integrates health care, making appropriate referrals to systems, agencies, and providers for specialized patient needs.
- Accurately synthesizes assessment data to determine the patient diagnoses.
- Develops an individualized multidisciplinary plan of care that prescribes interventions to attain expected outcomes. Evaluates patients' progress toward attainment of outcomes.
- Appropriately uses quality, satisfaction, and cost data to modify patient care.
- Facilitates staff development and education.
- Provides culturally sensitive care.
- Recognizes age specific growth and development of the patient population served and assessed; treats and cares for those specific age groups.
- Skillfully implements the interventions identified in the multidisciplinary plan of care.
- Performs miscellaneous job related duties as requested.