- Family-Centered care that focuses on the need of the child first and values the family as an important member of the care team
- Excellence in clinical care, service and communication
- Collaborative within our institution and with others who share our mission and goals
- Leadership that set the standard for pediatric health care today and innovations of the future
- Accountability to our patients, community and each other for providing the best in the most cost-effective way.
- Uses advanced clinical knowledge to conduct thorough physical assessments, including human response to illness, functional abilities, developmental stage, family, and community resources.
- Collaborates and consults with the patient, significant others, and the healthcare team in providing patient care; coordinates and integrates health care, making appropriate referrals to systems, agencies, and providers for specialized patient needs.
- Accurately synthesizes assessment data to determine the patient diagnoses.
- Develops an individualized multidisciplinary plan of care that prescribes interventions to attain expected outcomes. Evaluates patients' progress toward attainment of outcomes.
- Appropriately uses quality, satisfaction, and cost data to modify patient care.
- Facilitates staff development and education.
- Provides culturally sensitive care.
- Recognizes age specific growth and development of the patient population served and assessed; treats and cares for those specific age groups.
- Skillfully implements the interventions identified in the multidisciplinary plan of care.
- Performs miscellaneous job related duties as requested.