Posting Note: Educational Specialist for Apheresis, Dialysis and Cellular Therapy.
This position develops, implements, and evaluates proactive educational plans and programs to address staff and departmental needs to ensure ongoing enhancement and improvement of staff skills, competencies, and professional growth in accordance with established standards, requirements, and regulations.
- Family-Centered care that focuses on the need of the child first and values the family as an important member of the care team
- Excellence in clinical care, service and communication
- Collaborative within our institution and with others who share our mission and goals
- Leadership that set the standard for pediatric health care today and innovations of the future
- Accountability to our patients, community and each other for providing the best in the most cost-effective way.
- Collaborates with colleagues within the educational department to support the departmental strategic plan and ongoing institutional growth.
- Collaborates with other disciplines and departments as a change agent and participates in the evaluation of outcomes.
- Engages in ongoing organizational endeavors which support the philosophy and values of Phoenix Children's Hospital and nursing and the professional development of staff.
- Participates in dissemination of knowledge via podium, poster presentations, publication submission, and/or other forms of scholarly information exchange.
- Plans, implements, and evaluates learning opportunities based on evidence using a variety of teaching strategies.
- Role-models, mentors, and promotes professional growth within the department, hospitalwide and/or within the community.
- Seeks and takes advantage of opportunities to enhance own professional growth and development.
- Supports others in Evidence-Based Practice/Research Projects from initial planning through presentations or publications.
- Performs miscellaneous job related duties as requested.