Posting Note: Please note : This position is a true sales role with a focus on new business development. Cold calling experience is a must. #PCHCB
This position is responsible for the development and advancement of the Corporate Relations program as part of the overall implementation of annual programs and strategies established to meet the fundraising goals of the Foundation. This position will identify and foster external contacts with local and national corporate partners and individual prospects. This position also represents the Hospital and Foundation in the community. This position will assist in the implementation of annual Foundation events, including cultivation and recognition events. Supervised by the Director, Corporate Development. No direct staff supervision required. This position may be focused on East or West Valley business development.
- Family-Centered care that focuses on the need of the child first and values the family as an important member of the care team
- Excellence in clinical care, service and communication
- Collaborative within our institution and with others who share our mission and goals
- Leadership that set the standard for pediatric health care today and innovations of the future
- Accountability to our patients, community and each other for providing the best in the most cost-effective way.
- Under the direction of the Manager of Corporate Development, develops, coordinates and implements the overall strategic plan of fundraising projects, promotions, and special events with national and local corporate partners and individual prospects. Works closely with corporate partners to identify specific interests and to promote awareness of the Foundations programs by providing targeted materials and information. Creates customized corporate solicitation strategies based on strategic philanthropic and marketing objectives. Cultivates and manages key relationships with existing and prospective corporate donors. Solicits corporate partnerships and sponsorship business with the goal of generating annual financial support for the organization. Prepares a detailed fiscal year plan and fully coordinated calendar of projects, promotions and events, which includes goal setting and strategic planning to increase participation and fundraising results of all corporate partners.
- Develops and produces promotional materials to be used with corporate partners and donors, including but not limited to proposals, forms, display materials, videos, certificates and other recognition materials. Develops and coordinates efforts for recognition of corporate sponsors. Represents PCH at community meetings, special events, and tours of PCH for donors and prospects. Works with the Development Services staff in overseeing the accuracy of the support systems in Raisers Edge relative to corporate donor accounts and information.
- Assists in the implementation of other Foundation initiatives, including major events, direct mail, phone solicitation programs, donor relations programs, and recognition. As part of the Foundation team, works with the Senior Vice President and directors for the smooth, effective and strategic operations of the Foundation. Aids the entire Foundation in meeting its strategic and fundraising goals. Researches and develops cause-related marketing programs. Demonstrates excellence in the areas of family-centered care, leadership, innovation & excellence, caring, collaboration, and accountability, and contributes to the organizations financial success.
- Recruits, coordinates and supervises volunteers for corporate-related promotions and events.
- Performs miscellaneous job related duties as requested.