This position performs a variety of support functions for the Corporate and Special Events Department to provide for efficient, effective and customer-service focused operations of the area. This position receives general quality/quantity supervision of work activities from VP Corporate Partnerships & Special Events and will work closely with both the Corporate and Special Events teams. This position acts as a liaison between corporate partners as well as responsible for overseeing projects working closely with Coordinators of Development, Account Management and Special Events to ensure department revenue and operational goals are met. This position does not supervise any other position but may provide basic work instructions to other administrative clerical staff and volunteer staff on occasion to meet project deadlines.
- Family-Centered care that focuses on the need of the child first and values the family as an important member of the care team
- Excellence in clinical care, service and communication
- Collaborative within our institution and with others who share our mission and goals
- Leadership that set the standard for pediatric health care today and innovations of the future
- Accountability to our patients, community and each other for providing the best in the most cost-effective way.
Provides essential support for Corporate and Special Events team
- Develops partner relationships through effective communication
- Responds to corporate partnership enquiries
- Manage and execute transactional partnership requests
- Prepares appropriate collateral materials for all phases of the event/partnership, including but not limited to: sponsorship materials, flyers, brochures, bid sheets, descriptions sheets, signage, etc.
- Assists and attends partner events, kick offs, tours and store visits
- Assists with event/partnership recaps
Budgets & Finances
- Tracks department expenses and reconciles invoices and receipts for department
- Assist with corporate card expense reporting and reconciliation
Records & Record Keeping
- Ensures accurate receipting and acknowledging gifts related to events, records keeping and reporting
- Assist with Childrens Miracle Network Hospitals reports
- Assist with post-event/partnership evaluations and reports to team
- Organizes, maintains and files records, materials, references,prepares mailing
- lists, copies and assembles materials, sorts and distributes documents and handouts
- and prepares and collates a variety of correspondence and memorandum, meeting agendas and minutes
Manages warehouse inventory and coordinates distribution of supplies to partners
- Obtains bids for purchases, orders approved supplies and follows through on details
- Sources new products and
Prepares invitations and other collateral materials for events/programs
- Prepares recognition gifts for partners and assists thank you notes
- Produces Power point presentations and print materials
- Proficient with Raisers Edge record keeping and reporting
Schedules and directs volunteers for projects
- Schedules patient families to speak and develops relationships
- Manages, monitors and evaluates staff and volunteers that help facilitate or have responsibility at designated events. Additionally, delegates responsibilities to assigned volunteers and/or interns
- Provides staff support to volunteer committees/guilds for various events, including meeting attendance (when necessary), facilitating tours, and recognition parties.
As part of the Foundation team, works with the CDO, VP's and directors for the smooth, effective and strategic operations of the Foundation
- Aids the entire Foundation in meeting its strategic and fundraising goals
- Assists in the implementation of other Foundation initiatives, including major events, donor relations programs, kick-offs and tours
- Assumes other responsibilities as appropriate
- Performs miscellaneous job related duties as requested.