Reporting directly to the Contracts Administrator, this position performs contracting efforts and activity within Supply Chain Management with a direct responsibility to manage Group Purchasing Organization (GPO) contracts. Also managing the MMIS (Lawson) contract database while updating the contract file with current GPO or Local contract pricing. Works with our GPO affiliation to identify contracts for consideration and insures that GPO contracts are properly implemented within PCH as well as with our Distributor when applicable.
- Family-Centered care that focuses on the need of the child first and values the family as an important member of the care team
- Excellence in clinical care, service and communication
- Collaborative within our institution and with others who share our mission and goals
- Leadership that set the standard for pediatric health care today and innovations of the future
- Accountability to our patients, community and each other for providing the best in the most cost-effective way.
Contract Pricing Integrity
- Manages MMIS (Lawson) contract database files and insures that it’s updated with the most current GPO or Local contract pricing. Manages other Supply Chain Management data, such as GHX Contract Center. Resolves price discrepancy corrections with distributors and manufacturers
- Works closely with Supply Chain Management staff (Purchasing, Inventory Control, and MMIS/Lawson System Administrator) to insure the integrity of data and improve operational processes. Through GPO research and other sources (such as, ECRI and GHX), helps determine the appropriate information to be used when items are to be added to the MMIS (Lawson) database.
Project Management and RFP process Support
- Provides analytical support to the Contracts Administrator, and others as necessary for other projects, as well as support for all RFP processes that are conducted by Supply Chain Management
Value Analysis Support
- Provides analytical support for the value analysis decision making processes at PCH, when necessary.
GPO Point Person
- Acts as the GPO point person for PCH. Reviews GPO contracts for potential savings opportunities and completes contract analysis to identify best possible tier pricing discounts that should be obtained by PCH. Provides summary reports to Contracts Administrator regarding these changes.
Non-Contract Item Maintenance
- Identifies non-contracted items through various sources, such as the distributor price files and GHX reporting, to improve pricing with migrations to available GPO agreements, new price agreements, and implements/coordinates some conversion opportunities with Value Analysis and /or Purchasing Manager.
- Performs miscellaneous job related duties as requested.