Posting Note: Mon-Fri Shifts Vary, 7am-8pm
This position assists in the productive operation of the outpatient sports medicine physical therapy program, working under the direction and supervision of the professional therapy staff in accordance with established departmental policies and procedures. Supports daily operation of the clinic in a variety of clinical, clerical and other capacities including treatment setups/cleanups, maintaining treatment area/equipment, assisting clinicians with routine patient care tasks, stocking of supplies and administrative support.
- Family-Centered care that focuses on the need of the child first and values the family as an important member of the care team
- Excellence in clinical care, service and communication
- Collaborative within our institution and with others who share our mission and goals
- Leadership that set the standard for pediatric health care today and innovations of the future
- Accountability to our patients, community and each other for providing the best in the most cost-effective way.
- Prepares treatment area, equipment, and patients for treatment sessions. Escorts patients to and from therapy areas. Assists with modalities, fitting assistive devices, and routine therapy tasks as delegated by, and under the direct supervision of, a licensed physical therapist.
- Cleans and maintains treatment areas, clinic equipment, work surfaces and cabinetry. Performs routine inspections and maintains a log of equipment safety testing. Monitors clinic supply inventory.
- Administrative support including but not limited to answering phones, scheduling appointments, processing payments for service and typical office tasks.
- Performs miscellaneous job related duties as requested.