Performs activities related to the design, configuration, testing, implementation, and support for the clinical based applications. Provides general analysis of applications and procedures within the healthcare setting. Acts as a liaison between the Information Technology department and organizational units to tailor the Clinical System to meet the unique needs of the organization.
- Family-Centered care that focuses on the need of the child first and values the family as an important member of the care team
- Excellence in clinical care, service and communication
- Collaborative within our institution and with others who share our mission and goals
- Leadership that set the standard for pediatric health care today and innovations of the future
- Accountability to our patients, community and each other for providing the best in the most cost-effective way.
- Keeps commitments
- Participates in implementation projects by completing all assigned project tasks
- Confirms understanding of project needs and personal assignments
- Communicates progress
- Escalates when necessary
- Identifies needs and participates in process improvement initiatives (e.g., rounding, committees)
- Takes direction, works well individually and within a team.
Consistently produces quality work product that is accurate, complete and detailed
- Works closely with hospital leadership to ensure end users are set up with the appropriate securities based on user scope of practice.
- Performs basic design, configuration, testing, and implementation of clinical applications
- Supports the clinical systems by participating in the help desk and after-hour call rotations
- Troubleshoots, and corrects issues using the hospital ticketing system
- Prepares support documentation, test plans, specifications, basic workflows and task plans.
Consistently demonstrates a collaborative communication style
- Oral and written communication is clear and concise
- Maintains a pleasant and caring attitude.
- Represents IT positively to other parts of the organization.
- Is open to new ideas.
- Demonstrates good listening skills.
- Performs miscellaneous job related duties as requested.