- Family-Centered care that focuses on the need of the child first and values the family as an important member of the care team
- Excellence in clinical care, service and communication
- Collaborative within our institution and with others who share our mission and goals
- Leadership that set the standard for pediatric health care today and innovations of the future
- Accountability to our patients, community and each other for providing the best in the most cost-effective way.
Leads Integrated Marketing Planning & Measurement
- Develop fully integrated marketing plans for campaigns and events with defined, measurable goals.
- Manage the creation of marketing assets directly (both as the creator of the work or engaging internal resources) or outsource and manage external contractors/agencies.
- Researches best practices, performs competitive analysis with a goal to create new industry best practices here at Phoenix Children's Hospital.
- Collaborate with analytics team to deliver performance metrics; analyze data to determine efficiency and effectiveness of work.
- To lead this charge, you come skilled with communications/PR expertise including local Phoenix market experience; branding and marketing; social media strategy.
Content Creation and Management
- Proficient written, editing, oral, and interpersonal communication skills, with extraordinary attention to detail.
- Oversee copy and art direction for print collateral for events, programs, and initiatives, including invitations, signage, programs, sales tools, partner packets and more.
- Writing skills to deliver copy for all print collateral and digital assets with full attention to brand and messaging consistency.
Collaborative Project Management
- Develops, leads and manages all marketing/communications deliverables in support of each assigned event or campaign including: event programs, pre- and post-event planning/strategies and novel ways to fundraising before, during and after the event.
- Work cohesively with the Marketing & Communications team to utilize existing marketing assets, and to develop or outsource new assets and when needed engage outside agencies.
- Work directly with the Digital Marketing team to deliver website and e-newsletter content, optimize use of other digital assets, and develop all messaging related to events, campaigns and initiatives.
- Manage media, social media, videographers and photographers at events.
- Ensure that partner communication and promotional deliverables are met.
Manage Multiple Projects Simultaneously
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, manage, and execute projects simultaneously in a fast-paced and deadline-driven environment.
- Ability to adjust to unforeseen situations and be flexible with unexpected projects, assignments and deadlines.
- Performs miscellaneous job related duties as requested.