This position is a seasoned marketing professional with experience developing, implementing and measuring successful integrated marketing plans. Skilled at marketing to diverse target audiences, and confident in proposing and presenting new ideas. This position leads strategy & execution with a collaborative approach to engage internal and external resources. As part of the Marketing and Communications team at Phoenix Childrens Hospital Foundation, this role will focus on marketing of Special Events, Cause Related Marketing (CRM) and corporate initiatives. This role requires an individual that thrives in a fast-paced environment and is driven by the fact that our work helps save the lives of children at Phoenix Children's Hospital every day.
- Family-Centered care that focuses on the need of the child first and values the family as an important member of the care team
- Excellence in clinical care, service and communication
- Collaborative within our institution and with others who share our mission and goals
- Leadership that set the standard for pediatric health care today and innovations of the future
- Accountability to our patients, community and each other for providing the best in the most cost-effective way.
Leads Integrated Marketing Planning & Measurement
- Develop fully integrated marketing plans for campaigns and events with defined, measurable goals.
- Manage the creation of marketing assets directly (both as the creator of the work or engaging internal resources) or outsource and manage external contractors/agencies.
- Researches best practices, performs competitive analysis with a goal to create new industry best practices here at Phoenix Children's Hospital.
- Collaborate with analytics team to deliver performance metrics; analyze data to determine efficiency and effectiveness of work.
- To lead this charge, you come skilled with communications/PR expertise including local Phoenix market experience; branding and marketing; social media strategy.
Content Creation and Management
- Proficient written, editing, oral, and interpersonal communication skills, with extraordinary attention to detail.
- Oversee copy and art direction for print collateral for events, programs, and initiatives, including invitations, signage, programs, sales tools, partner packets and more.
- Writing skills to deliver copy for all print collateral and digital assets with full attention to brand and messaging consistency.
Collaborative Project Management
- Develops, leads and manages all marketing/communications deliverables in support of each assigned event or campaign including: event programs, pre- and post-event planning/strategies and novel ways to fundraising before, during and after the event.
- Work cohesively with the Marketing & Communications team to utilize existing marketing assets, and to develop or outsource new assets and when needed engage outside agencies.
- Work directly with the Digital Marketing team to deliver website and e-newsletter content, optimize use of other digital assets, and develop all messaging related to events, campaigns and initiatives.
- Manage media, social media, videographers and photographers at events.
- Ensure that partner communication and promotional deliverables are met.
Manage Multiple Projects Simultaneously
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, manage, and execute projects simultaneously in a fast-paced and deadline-driven environment.
- Ability to adjust to unforeseen situations and be flexible with unexpected projects, assignments and deadlines.
- Performs miscellaneous job related duties as requested.