Posting Note: Please note: This position supports the efforts of event planning and execution and requires a minimum of 2 years experience within the event planning or non-profit industry, preferred. #PCHCB
This position oversees the operational functions of the Special Events Department. In addition, this position provides administrative support for the Department Director.
- Family-Centered care that focuses on the need of the child first and values the family as an important member of the care team
- Excellence in clinical care, service and communication
- Collaborative within our institution and with others who share our mission and goals
- Leadership that set the standard for pediatric health care today and innovations of the future
- Accountability to our patients, community and each other for providing the best in the most cost-effective way.
Oversees the efficient and effective operational functions of the Special Events Department.
- Authors a Special Events e-newsletter for distribution to community event organizers, the Foundation, applicable hospital staff and board members.
- Collects and ensures the accurate input of relevant donor information into the organization's Raiser's Edge system.
- Composes correspondence and independently generates other event-related communications, including e-mails, website updates, mailing, fliers and brochures through effective use of appropriate software applications.
- Maintains Special Events supply inventory and necessary documentation of all in-kind donations made to the Special Events Department, including auction items, donated services, equipment, etc.
- Compiles reports to prepare a monthly activity summary of special events to Department Director for monthly Director Meetings.
- Point person for all event revenue, expense and invoicing, preparing codes and tracking requests for payments to ensure proper accounting of funds in accordance with specific budgets.
- Facilitates all Ambassador and volunteer requests for Special Events Department.
- Assists with management of events as assigned.
- Monitors department timelines, event deadlines and sponsorship/donor deliverables to ensure fulfillment is documented and recapped.
- Performs miscellaneous job related duties as requested.