Co-reporting to the Vice President of Corporate and Business Development and the Vice President of Foundation Operations, the Stewardship Officer - Corporate Giving is responsible for managing relationships with local and national corporate partners. The position manages a comprehensive stewardship program focused on establishing corporate prospect pipeline and retention strategies to meet revenue goals. The Corporate Stewardship Officer manages the fundraising efforts for corporations and corporate foundations with multiple interest areas across the Foundation; provides professional guidance for goal setting and leadership in identifying and executing strategies to be achieved through corporate philanthropy; develops annual goal setting and stewardship plans in support of these goals and objectives; leads staff to identify, cultivate, solicit and steward companies and corporate foundations; works to engage hospital leadership and faculty.
- Family-Centered care that focuses on the need of the child first and values the family as an important member of the care team
- Excellence in clinical care, service and communication
- Collaborative within our institution and with others who share our mission and goals
- Leadership that set the standard for pediatric health care today and innovations of the future
- Accountability to our patients, community and each other for providing the best in the most cost-effective way.
- Works with corporate development team to develop multiple campaign strategies to maintain current donor base and to cultivate and expand prospective donor base.
- Oversees and implements cultivation, solicitation and stewardship efforts for corporate prospects and donors while managing stewardship plans.
Leads staff with developing and executing analysis of their programs by setting key metrics to measure the financial impact of stewardship efforts.
- Provides analysis and reports to track corporate progress toward fundraising goals, monitor retention, identify growth opportunities and minimize attrition risks.
- Advises development staff and others in the process of identification, engagement, solicitation and stewardship of corporate and corporate foundation prospects.
- Creates and implements integrated fundraising strategy to secure gifts from corporations, including creative ways to introduce current funders to new programs.
- Coordinates with communications staff on related activities, including but not limited to: annual report, donor newsletters, online corporate activities and other outreach materials to corporate donors.
Matches Hospital's strengths and interests with prospective corporate and corporate foundation donor interests.
- Establishes Foundation relations with other Hospital departments to develop and assess collaborative opportunities.
- Researches corporate philanthropic goals and interests in order to identify potential partners and prepares prospective donor profiles and reports as needed.
- Prepares solicitation letters, concept papers, presentations, reports that engage with ongoing corporate outreach activities.
- Prepares, reviews, edits and packages formal proposals; collates and interprets available research data pertinent to development of relationships with potential donors.
- Performs miscellaneous job related duties as requested.