Posting Note: **The organization has several active bond issues and maintains 3 credit ratings. The focus for this position will be to deliver necessary financial reporting to bondholders and rating agencies and will be a member of the financing work group for future bond issues. In addition, this position will work closely with the VP of Finance on the planning and reporting of supplemental funding throughout the year.**
This position uses professional knowledge and experience to conduct and coordinate a variety of complex financial analysis projects, special studies and financial projections of financial transactions to assist management with forecasting revenue streams related to various contractual arrangements to ensure continued achievement of financial objectives.
- Family-Centered care that focuses on the need of the child first and values the family as an important member of the care team
- Excellence in clinical care, service and communication
- Collaborative within our institution and with others who share our mission and goals
- Leadership that set the standard for pediatric health care today and innovations of the future
- Accountability to our patients, community and each other for providing the best in the most cost-effective way.
- Prepares a variety of studies, reports and analysis including, but not limited to, financial plans, government/regulatory requirements, statistical reports, cash flow projections and financial forecasts.
- Develops, interprets and implements complex financial and accounting concepts to identify trends. Establishes informational data sets for analyzing future plans and forecasts.
- Works closely with management to gather, analyze, summarize and prepare recommendations of financial plans, trends and forecasts.
- Serves as a lead within a segment of the department. As a lead, this person is recognized as a subject matter expert and interacts with people within PCH and external to PCH in developing proper accounting and reporting of related transactions.
- Works cooperatively with other areas within the department, PCH and external business partners to provide assistance where appropriate and maintain positive professional relationships.
- Prepares various journal entries in the monthly closing process to effect an orderly and appropriate monthly close.
- Performs miscellaneous job related duties as requested.