This position primarily supports the Leadership within the Strategy & Business Development Department in the day-to-day activities required in all areas of strategic planning & business development relative to developing, directing and communicating business and strategic plans to benefit new or expanded clinical, advocacy, research, education, foundation and business opportunities. Provides consultative support for business development, project lifecycle and strategic planning through business and financial modeling and business development project management. Facilitates projects, initiatives and analysis of institutional, regional healthcare markets, as well as specific new or expanded business opportunities.
- Family-Centered care that focuses on the need of the child first and values the family as an important member of the care team
- Excellence in clinical care, service and communication
- Collaborative within our institution and with others who share our mission and goals
- Leadership that set the standard for pediatric health care today and innovations of the future
- Accountability to our patients, community and each other for providing the best in the most cost-effective way.
- Assists business units and other divisions in the preparation of business plans and strategies for both existing programs and new ventures.
- Designs, develops and maintains timely market intelligence reports, including but not limited to, market share reports, competitor profiles, population projections, physician supply and PHIS comparative databases.
- Develops and analyzes internal data available through Decision Support and other resources to aid Senior Leadership in data-driven decision making.
- Develops and presents comprehensive reports and Power Point presentations to inform and recommend changes needed to reach current and future goals.
- Facilitates business plan project management and coordinates organizational projects and initiatives from concept origination to execution and implementation.
- Develops and utilizes existing communication and project management tools for planning and business development.
- Develops executive summary reports on projects and progress to facilitate communications and stakeholder engagement throughout business development project lifecycle.
- Provides business plan consulting and development services.
- May conduct comparisons of competitors' current and future strategies, reviews of current and future financial needs, and forecasting future economic and consumer needs.
- Leads information development and management, supporting key strategic initiatives.
- Provides support to the Managers via data analysis, research, and interviews to develop business cases / ROI analyses / feasibility studies. Responsible for drafting certain components of such business cases / analysis / studies.
- Supports the department with annual updates to the institutional strategic plan as required.
- Performs miscellaneous job related duties as requested.