The Marketing and Communications Manager is a seasoned Pro, experienced at leading the strategic planning and execution of marketing and communications, including but not limited to branding, design & creation of marketing assets, and project managing internal & external contributors and stakeholders. The incumbent is an expert story teller, a strong collaborator, lead brand ambassador and confident in presenting plans and ideas. Responsible for both creation of work and collaborating with others, with strong writing and creative design skills, an eye for images that incite action, and top notch storytelling abilities. The incumbent is driven by the fact that our work helps save the lives of children at Phoenix Children's Hospital every day.
- Family-Centered care that focuses on the need of the child first and values the family as an important member of the care team
- Excellence in clinical care, service and communication
- Collaborative within our institution and with others who share our mission and goals
- Leadership that set the standard for pediatric health care today and innovations of the future
- Accountability to our patients, community and each other for providing the best in the most cost-effective way.
Integrated Marketing Planning
- Develop and execute Integrated Marketing & Communications Plans; Conceptualize strategic initiatives, define desired results and implement details of plans in line with agreed upon goals
- Manage Marketing Partners such as internal marketing and digital team members, PR agency, advertising agencies, hospital marketing team and production vendors to deliver on integrated marketing & communications plans
- Create systems and lead the Project Management to oversee the workload, resources, internal/external teams to deliver on multiple projects and initiatives simultaneously, meeting deadlines, quality measures and budgets
- Take a lead role in brand strategy development; Design the brands visual identity, brand messaging and brand guidelines; Ensure internal constituents and external partners use the brand properly and consistently across all marketing assets and communications
- Manage the creation of Marketing Assets, Oversee and Author brand content; Lead the design, writing and creative development of all marketing assets including but not limited to content messaging, collateral, Hopes & Dreams magazine, photography and video production
- Performs miscellaneous job related duties as requested.