Performs activities related to advanced design, configuration, testing, implementation, and support for the clinical based applications. Directs and manages projects. Provides advanced analysis of applications and procedures within the healthcare setting. Acts as a liaison between the Information Technology department and organizational units to tailor the Clinical System to meet the unique needs of the Hospital.
- Family-Centered care that focuses on the need of the child first and values the family as an important member of the care team
- Excellence in clinical care, service and communication
- Collaborative within our institution and with others who share our mission and goals
- Leadership that set the standard for pediatric health care today and innovations of the future
- Accountability to our patients, community and each other for providing the best in the most cost-effective way.
- Keeps commitments
- Participates in implementation projects by completing all assigned project tasks
- Participates in department meetings and takes an active role in broader departmental and/or hospital initiatives.
- Assists other team members.
- Confirms understanding of project needs and personal assignments
- Communicates progress
- Escalates when necessary
- Identifies needs and participates in process improvement initiatives (e.g., rounding, committees)
- Works well under pressure, takes direction, works well individually and within a team.
- Identifies needs, constraints, priorities of assigned work and organizes time efficiently.
Consistently produces quality work product that is accurate, complete and detailed.
- Works closely with hospital leadership to ensure end users are set up with the appropriate securities based on user scope of practice.
- Performs advanced design, configuration, testing, and implementation of clinical applications.
- Has a wide breadth of application and industry knowledge around supported application(s).
- Supports the clinical systems by participating in the help desk and after-hour call rotations
- Troubleshoots, and corrects issues using the hospital ticketing system
- Prepares support documentation, test plans, specifications, more advanced workflows and task plans
- Directs and manages a project from beginning to end including developing a full scale project plan
- Researches, plans and makes recommendations to meet business requirements.
Consistently demonstrates a collaborative communication style
- Oral and written communication is clear and concise
- Maintains a pleasant and caring attitude.
- Represents IT positively to other parts of the organization.
- Is open to new ideas.
- Demonstrates good listening skills.
- Performs miscellaneous job related duties as requested.