This position is responsible for handling direct requests from referral sources; fulfillment of needs uncovered by the Physician Relations Representatives; planning, organizing and staffing professional conferences or events; provides data support; acts as support for Clinical Integration Organization (CIO).
- Family-Centered care that focuses on the need of the child first and values the family as an important member of the care team
- Excellence in clinical care, service and communication
- Collaborative within our institution and with others who share our mission and goals
- Leadership that set the standard for pediatric health care today and innovations of the future
- Accountability to our patients, community and each other for providing the best in the most cost-effective way.
- Acts as internal support for Physician Relations team and helps resolve referral problems and service issues.
- Plans, organizes, staffs, and attends appropriate exhibits and events. Negotiates event contracts. Registers attendees for events. Provides recognition for loyal, referring physicians. Processes and tracks financial reports for all events, publications, mailings, etc. Coordinates CIO Town Hall meetings and coordinates with other hospital educational opportunities. Stays within annual budget for travel, events, collateral, and program support.
- Provides feedback to the organization regarding outreach contacts made by documenting these in the outreach database and distributing monthly reports to interested parties. Helps maintain the hospital master database and Salesforce database. Maintains and delivers Hospitalist reports. Assists with improving and upgrading remote access requests from community physicians.
- Oversees details regarding the Professional Community membership promotion, application, and benefits. Coordinates efforts with Medical Staff Services.
- Acts as key support for CIO strategic initiative. Oversees coordination of Advisory Committee. Manages collaborative efforts with Group Purchasing Organizations. Coordinates financial efforts. Supports team on all CIO duties.
- Performs miscellaneous job related duties as requested.