The Vice President, Total Rewards directs all employee compensation and benefits functions for PCH including physician and executive compensation. Ensures that all total reward systems and programs support corporate mission, goals, and strategic objectives; remain compliant with all relevant Federal and State laws and regulations; and serve the overall best interests of the Hospital. Develops and promotes compensation and benefit philosophies, strategies, and policies.
- Family-Centered care that focuses on the need of the child first and values the family as an important member of the care team
- Excellence in clinical care, service and communication
- Collaborative within our institution and with others who share our mission and goals
- Leadership that set the standard for pediatric health care today and innovations of the future
- Accountability to our patients, community and each other for providing the best in the most cost-effective way.
- Provides strategic and operational leadership in the design, development, implementation, administration and communication of the Hospital’s Total Rewards program including health, welfare, wellness, retirement, base pay, incentives and other rewards and perquisites. Analyzes current rewards programs to ensure they align with business strategy and optimize ability to attract and retain top talent.
- Oversees the design and administration of compensation programs including all aspects of executive and physician compensation.
- Develops Total Rewards philosophy and supporting policies and practices.
- Acts as Chair of the Retirement Investment Committee which oversees and reviews a) the investments of the assets of the Section 401(k) and 457 plans sponsored by PCH and b) the administration of the Plans.
- May staff the Board of Director’s Compensation committee and present to the Board as directed.
- Performs miscellaneous job related duties as requested.