Position is responsible for diagnosing organizational workforce development needs, and working collaboratively to develop and implement innovative solutions to address those needs.
- Family-Centered care that focuses on the need of the child first and values the family as an important member of the care team
- Excellence in clinical care, service and communication
- Collaborative within our institution and with others who share our mission and goals
- Leadership that set the standard for pediatric health care today and innovations of the future
- Accountability to our patients, community and each other for providing the best in the most cost-effective way.
- Diagnoses PCH’s organizational learning and development needs. Collaboratively develops plans to address those needs. Effectively implements innovative solutions designed to enable the workforce to further PCH’s strategic priorities.
- Works closely with the PCH Senior Leadership team to identify leadership talent gaps. Designs plans to address gaps through development and/or acquisition.
- Designs and administers PCH’s talent development programs, including performance management, coaching, and succession planning. Works with technology team to implement effective technology solutions in support of these efforts.
- Works closely with PCH’s employed physician group to meet its unique needs in areas including provider performance management, provider leadership development, and advancement of practice management skill sets.
- Partners with PCH leaders in areas of quality, safety and patient/family experience to ensure the PCH workforce is effectively advancing related organizational priorities and goals.
- Plays a key role in the maintenance and development of PCH’s culture through the administration of PCH’s employee survey and other feedback programs. Designs programs that actively engage our workforce in the development of innovative ways to support strategic priorities including family-centered care, patient/family experience, and clinical excellence.
- Collaborates effectively with other HR functional areas (Employee/Physician Relations, Total Rewards and Talent Acquisition), and with HR Divisional Directors to ensure proper alignment of key workforce strategies.
- Performs miscellaneous job related duties as requested.