Position is responsible for diagnosing organizational development needs, developing plans to address those needs, and working with leadership to effectively implement workable solutions. Includes leadership development, physician and physician leader development, and staff development.
- Family-Centered care that focuses on the need of the child first and values the family as an important member of the care team
- Excellence in clinical care, service and communication
- Collaborative within our institution and with others who share our mission and goals
- Leadership that set the standard for pediatric health care today and innovations of the future
- Accountability to our patients, community and each other for providing the best in the most cost-effective way.
- Diagnoses organizational learning and developmental needs, develops plans to address those needs, and works with leadership to effectively implement workable solutions.
- Creates innovative and targeted development programs designed to enable the workforce to further PCH’s strategic priorities.
- Designs and oversees PCH’s performance management and succession planning programs.
- Develops and oversees PCH’s employee survey/feedback programs, coordinating effectively with the VP Employee/Physician Relations.
- Performs miscellaneous job related duties as requested.