This position coordinates a variety of functions and activities with initial review/screen of application, scheduled manager and applicant interviews and post offer acceptance completion of required tests and documents and completes forms to ensure timely identification and process of qualified applicant for available positions.
- Family-Centered care that focuses on the need of the child first and values the family as an important member of the care team
- Excellence in clinical care, service and communication
- Collaborative within our institution and with others who share our mission and goals
- Leadership that set the standard for pediatric health care today and innovations of the future
- Accountability to our patients, community and each other for providing the best in the most cost-effective way.
- As directed, prepares ad hoc reports for management utilizing established formatting, selection criteria, and output type based on request; reviews reports with requester to ensure reporting achieves desired results/objectives.
- Coordinates all activities associated with job offers to candidates including, but not limited to reference verification, work history, educational background, and post offer drug screen/health assessment. Schedules orientation to ensure timely completion of all required pre-employment processes to meet start date to include CHEX (HIPAA registration).
- Coordinates and manages the new hire orientation, which includes scheduling all presenters, recruiters and department representatives and securing locations and food services. Manages flow of speakers and slide presentations for recruiters and presenters. Continues to assist in processing all new hire paperwork.
- Fingerprints all employees as per job requirement, as well as tracking, auditing and following up on fingerprint cards. Also verifies DMV records when record and maintains those records.
- Initiates supplemental staffing requests for non clinical positions with established temporary agencies in accordance with requests specifications; receives and prepares applications for interview to ensure compliance with established qualifications, licensing and skill requirements.
- Interacts with vendors of job postings boards as needed to post available positions. Expires postings upon acceptances by candidate and updates recruiters of posting availability within the sire limitation parameters.
- Maintains current recruitment related records and files, creates recruiter and manager interview packets and assists in updating applicant tracking program and in house job board postings to ensure continual accuracy and availability of information.
- Prepares and distributes weekly posting report to manager. Includes summary of vacant positions.
- Prepares and processes SDR's and provides tracking for relocation, interviewing expenses, and miscellaneous interviewee expenses.
- Screens applications and resumes for qualified candidates. Performs initial review of applications to assess skills, competent and preferred for appropriate match available openings. Works directly with recruiters to coordinate appropriate next steps.
- Works cooperatively and in conjunction with recruiting staff in review of daily applicant flow through applicant tracking program, notifies applicants of critical positions upon receipt of application and periodically as needed to ensure understanding of activities and progress to date, and provides support and assistance during general hospital orientation program to facilitate sign-in.
- Works closely and cooperatively with HR Services to update all new employee records and files including, but not limited to, verification of licensure/certification, background, and education screening, to ensure availability and accuracy of information in accordance with established requirements.
- Builds relationships with hiring management and recruiters to ensure positions are filled with appropriate staff timely and effectively.
- Performs miscellaneous job related duties as requested.