This position is responsible for administering the cardiothoracic intensive care unit database which includes; collecting patient data, data input, database upkeep (including software/ computer function), report generation, data fidelity/quality assurance and implements and maintains reporting to the Pediatric Cardiac Critical Care Consortium (PC4).
- Family-Centered care that focuses on the need of the child first and values the family as an important member of the care team
- Excellence in clinical care, service and communication
- Collaborative within our institution and with others who share our mission and goals
- Leadership that set the standard for pediatric health care today and innovations of the future
- Accountability to our patients, community and each other for providing the best in the most cost-effective way.
- Collects patient data according to the requirements of the PC4 database and in accordance with the CVICU goals and objectives.
- Directly interfaces/administers the relationship between PCH and PC4 and maintains knowledge of the PC4 registry definitions and requirements.
- Ensures database confidentiality and HIPAA compliance.
- Inputs patient data into the computer based registry in accordance with PC4 requirements.
- Responsible for CVICU database management, training, utilization, maintenance, and evolution. Identifies database needs and communicates with the CVICU physician champion regarding those needs.
- 6. Reviews the analytics report with the CVICU physician champion.
- Performs miscellaneous job related duties as requested.