Posting Note: (Fundraising + Philanthropy)
The Fundraising Analyst position is an integral member of the Foundation’s Decision Support team with the responsibility for analyzing data and trends, creating reports and delivering strategic data analysis to provide directional consultation in building fundraising strategies to inform and in support of Phoenix Children’s Hospital Foundation fundraising goals. The analyst will work closely with research staff on prospect projects. This position will work in a team-oriented, high-volume, fast-paced, donor-centric environment. This position does not supervise any other job.
- Family-Centered care that focuses on the need of the child first and values the family as an important member of the care team
- Excellence in clinical care, service and communication
- Collaborative within our institution and with others who share our mission and goals
- Leadership that set the standard for pediatric health care today and innovations of the future
- Accountability to our patients, community and each other for providing the best in the most cost-effective way.
- • Analyze and manage a wide variety of broad data sets to identify trends and transform data into simple and understandable information in order to develop actionable recommendations that drive strategy.
- • Develop effective reporting solutions by identifying strategic measurements and building a core suite of transactional, modeling, analytical reports and business intelligence tools to provide effective means to monitor internal and external trends and evaluate performance.
- • Independently design and implement comprehensive data mining and proactive prospect identification projects for fundraising initiatives. Schedules and implements regular prospect screening. Work collectively with prospect researchers to formalize an ongoing process for using data analytics and predictive modeling; suggest and implement new techniques and for improving data modeling and analysis for identifying prospects.
- • Participate and contribute to the formulation of the Foundation’s development planning as it pertains to: information systems; processes and procedures of and related infrastructure support services. Manage review, production and maintenance of policies and procedures of analytic projects.
- Performs miscellaneous job related duties as requested.