The Prospect Researcher is an integral member of the Foundation’s Decision Support team with responsibility for identifying, researching, and analyzing prospects for discovery, cultivation, and solicitation support Phoenix Children’s Hospital. This position consults with development teams to identify and qualify major donor prospects who have the propensity and capacity to support Phoenix Children’s Hospital. The researcher will work directly with gift officers in strategically managing prospect portfolios and developing fundraising strategies. This position will work in a team-oriented, high-volume, fast-paced, donor-centric environment This position does not supervise any other job.
- Family-Centered care that focuses on the need of the child first and values the family as an important member of the care team
- Excellence in clinical care, service and communication
- Collaborative within our institution and with others who share our mission and goals
- Leadership that set the standard for pediatric health care today and innovations of the future
- Accountability to our patients, community and each other for providing the best in the most cost-effective way.
- • Using a broad spectrum of resources, identifies, researches, evaluates and qualifies prospect donors based on financial capacity, giving potential, propensity to donate, charitable interests, and connection to the organization.
- • Manages assignment of new potential prospects, makes recommendations for and implements changes to portfolio composition. Collaborate and consult with Director of Prospect Research and gift officers in prospect strategy sessions. Serves as a liaison to specific fundraising teams and manages their research requests.
- • Prepare confidential prospect profiles for individuals and/or corporations and foundations as requested. Collect, organize and maintain prospect information files.
- • Participate and contribute to the formulation of the Foundation’s development planning as it pertains to: information systems; processes and procedures of prospect management; and related infrastructure support services, including management of prospect tracking system.
- • Research and provide relevant news updates on prospective and engaged prospects.
- • Document and provides regular user training on system usage to ensure quality of prospect records, assignments, prospect moves and proposal data.
- Performs miscellaneous job related duties as requested.