Posting Note: #PCHCB
Position is responsible for proactively developing practices to promote and maintain a positive work environment and culture at PCH. The position oversees employee and physician relations, labor relations, grievance process, HR compliance, HR policies, LOA management, unemployment claims management, WC claims management, and occupational health.
- Family-Centered care that focuses on the need of the child first and values the family as an important member of the care team
- Excellence in clinical care, service and communication
- Collaborative within our institution and with others who share our mission and goals
- Leadership that set the standard for pediatric health care today and innovations of the future
- Accountability to our patients, community and each other for providing the best in the most cost-effective way.
- Responsible for proactively developing programs to promote and maintain a positive work environment and culture at PCH.
- Designs and implements programs to ensure the maintenance of union-free status and a healthy relationship between PCH leadership and front line staff.
- Conducts investigations of, and resolves, complex employee and physician relations issues, providing expert advice to PCH leadership and coordinating effectively with the PCH legal department as necessary.
- Oversees the HR compliance program, HR policies, LOA management, unemployment claims management.
- Oversees the Occupational Health Department, and the management of workers’ compensation claims,
- Performs miscellaneous job related duties as requested.