The Human Resources Business Partner (HRBP) provides leadership and direction to assigned organizational areas on a variety of projects and programs. Acts as an internal consultant to business units in implementing changes and improving business results. Provides strategic and expert consultative support for assigned leaders on human resource/workforce issues that impact business objectives, identifying projects/partnership opportunities to build and sustain a high performing culture. Serves as a subject matter expert on policies, procedures, employment law and fundamental core areas of human resources.
- Family-Centered care that focuses on the need of the child first and values the family as an important member of the care team
- Excellence in clinical care, service and communication
- Collaborative within our institution and with others who share our mission and goals
- Leadership that set the standard for pediatric health care today and innovations of the future
- Accountability to our patients, community and each other for providing the best in the most cost-effective way.
- Serves as consultant to leaders on workforce relations issues of low to high complexity. Assists leaders with assessment of individual and team performance improvement needs and the development of associated action plans.
- Develops and executes strategies in collaboration with the human resources team and operational leadership to support business strategy and objectives; utilizes metrics to improve overall performance.
- Provides excellent HR and change management expertise to business units to meet assigned business unit objectives. Provides expert human resources consulting services for executives, business unit leaders and employees to implement strategic initiatives and achieve organizational goals.
- Serves as project and/or program lead, developing work plans, and providing the required level of direction and support for successful completion of projects.
- Maintains a robust understanding of the day-to-day operations of the assigned business units.
- Anticipates business leader’s needs and becomes a “trusted advisor” in business unit leader partnerships. Provides coaching to executives on HR matters as they relate to people and business objectives.
- Coordinates activities within the Human Resources Department such as recruitment, organizational development, compensation and benefits.
- Identifies and utilizes appropriate experts/resources within and outside of HR when needed.
- Develops and delivers progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation and presentations.
- Performs miscellaneous job related duties as requested.