As part of our continued commitment to providing a safe and healthy workplace, Phoenix Children’s is officially a mandatory COVID-19 vaccination organization, effective October 1, 2021. All new employees must be fully vaccinated prior to starting employment at Phoenix Children’s. Having a vaccinated workforce is an important step in supporting our mission to provide hope, healing and the best healthcare for the children in our community.
Create an Account
Phoenix Children’s Hospital is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate in hiring,
employment, volunteerism, or contracts for services because of age, citizenship, color, disability,
gender, marital status, national origin, race, religion, sexual preference, or veteran status.
To apply for positions a Phoenix Children’s Hospital – all users must have an active profile on
Careers at PCH with a valid email address so that we will be able to communicate with you. The system
updates daily to track your progress.
First time users must register by creating a new profile. A valid social security number is required
for user ID and password recovery. Profile information is stored on secure servers
and will be available when you apply for other positions in the future. Once registered, you can check
the status of your application at any time.
Please note: Users may be disqualified if they knowingly provide an invalid social security number.
Authorization and Consents
- I certify that the statements made on this application and on any addendums (including resume and
attachments and Employee Health documents) were submitted by me, and are true and complete to the best
of my knowledge and belief.
- I understand that any false statement or omission of any statement on this application and addendums
can be sufficient cause for rejection of my application (disqualification) or for dismissal (discharge) or
other discipline as appropriate when any false statement or omission is discovered or confirmed subsequent
to my employment, and may disqualify me from future employment with Phoenix Children’s Hospital.
- I understand that if Phoenix Children's Hospital extends an offer of employment to me, that any such offer
of employment is conditioned on my satisfactory completion of all post job offer processes, including but not
limited to drug testing, credit check, criminal background investigation, education verification, post job offer
health screen and physical (if required), reference checks, and verifications of medical and professional
- I acknowledge that this application is for the specific position for which I have applied and will remain
active until the position is filled; if I am not the selected candidate for the position for which I have
applied, a new application must be completed.
Background Investigation/Reference Verifications
- I understand that Phoenix Children’s Hospital will perform, or request that a third party perform,
investigations to determine my suitability for employment now, and, when applicable, during the tenure
of my employment with Phoenix Children’s Hospital.
- I authorize Phoenix Children’s Hospital to have written access to any records concerning my background,
bankruptcy proceedings, credit history, criminal history, driving record (including motor vehicle
department records), education (including an authorization to release transcripts), employment background,
medical and professional licensing credentials, and references.
- Such investigations include records maintained by both public and private organizations and all public
records, including Internet and media records, and records obtained under the Federal Freedom of Information
Act, Arizona Freedom of Information Act, state “sunshine” laws, and other applicable laws.
- I understand that if any inquiry is made, all information as to its nature and scope will be supplied
upon written request. Further, I understand that I will be given an opportunity to refute any information
which I believe to be incorrect.
- I agree to release from liability all persons and organizations for giving or receiving information in
Post-job Offer Physical or Mental Examinations
- I understand that Phoenix Children's Hospital fully complies with the Americans with Disabilities
Act and that if I need accommodation for any disability in either the application process and/or during
my employment, I will request such accommodation and engage in an interactive process regarding same.
- If employed, I understand that I may, from time to time, at the discretion of Phoenix Children’s
Hospital, be required to submit to physical and mental examinations. Situations where this may occur include,
but are not limited to, requests for reasonable accommodations, workplace injuries, et cetera. I also
understand that other physical tests, which may include alcohol and drug testing and/or fitness-for-duty
examinations, may be required during the course of my employment with Phoenix Children’s Hospital.
- I understand that any misrepresentation as to pre-existing physical or mental conditions may void my
Worker’s Compensation benefits.
Policies and Procedures
- If employed, I agree to abide by and comply with all of the policies/procedures/regulations/rules of
Phoenix Children's Hospital. I understand that Phoenix Children's Hospital may unilaterally change or
revise its benefits, policies and procedures and such changes may include reduction in or elimination of
benefits. I understand that my employment is at-will and is not for a specific term, and may be terminated
pursuant to the policies of Phoenix Children’s Hospital or my contract, whichever is applicable.
- If employed, I agree to provide current personal data, including telephone number, home address, and
emergency contact information, and to update such information as necessary.