This position manages, evaluates, and supervises operational functions and activities of assigned areas by guiding and supporting staff and serving as a liaison with other departments to facilitate quick resolution of issues to ensure excellence in a family centered care environment and to support the mission, goals, and objectives of Phoenix Children's Hospital.
- Family-Centered care that focuses on the need of the child first and values the family as an important member of the care team
- Excellence in clinical care, service and communication
- Collaborative within our institution and with others who share our mission and goals
- Leadership that set the standard for pediatric health care today and innovations of the future
- Accountability to our patients, community and each other for providing the best in the most cost-effective way.
- This job receives supervision of work activities from the Dir, Radiology and supervises the staff members of diagnostic and invasive Radiology.
- Assists in the planning, implementation, and evaluation of the departmentally based computer systems to ensure ongoing effectiveness and integrity of processes.
- Assists to develop, implement, and communicate department and hospital mission, values, and strategic plan.
- Develops and supervises staff through provision of timely feedback and use of appropriate Human Resources policies and tools to facilitate and ensure the ability of staff to achieve highest level of professional growth and desired performance standards.
- Directs, manages, and supervises administrative operations of assigned areas to ensure highest quality developmentally appropriate patient care consistent with established professional, regulatory, and governmental standards.
- Facilitates the professional growth of staff by accurately assessing learning needs, styles, and barriers to learning and coordinating learning opportunities in conjunction with education.
- Maintains professional and clinical competency in all aspects of specialty area through constantly pursuing knowledge and self-improvement and remaining apprised of current trends, developments, and awareness of latest technology and practices to improve outcomes.
- Manages the operational activities by guiding and supporting staff as well as acting as liaison with other areas to facilitate quick resolution to issues.
- Provides timely review and feedback to management team for fiscal responsibilities of designated areas reflecting optimal use of all resources.
- Works closely and in conjunction with other disciplines and specialty areas to ensure effective and coordinated delivery of high quality care.
- Performs miscellaneous job related duties as requested.