Posting Note: Phoenix Children's Pediatrics - Scottsdale is looking for a Pediatrician to join their exceptional team. We've been working to keep families healthy for 35 years. Our small office setting allows us to spend quality time with each patient. We’re a family-run pediatric office dedicated to bringing the best possible healthcare to our patients. At every stage of a child’s life, from infant to young adulthood, we’re here to help. We focus on keeping families healthy. Our skilled staff brings decades of experience and a personal touch to every patient. We make sure to stay in the loop on the newest treatments and the latest in healthcare information, ensuring our patients get top care from skilled pediatricians. As a Phoenix Children's Primary Care Practice, we were among the first practices to join Phoenix Children's Primary Care. This partnership aims to improve the continuum of care for Arizona’s children. Phoenix Children’s Primary Care practices have direct access to the medical specialties of Phoenix Children’s Hospital and more than 1,000 providers that are part of the clinically integrated organization of Phoenix Children’s Care Network. Join one other pediatrician in a cohesive, supportive environment in a busy Pediatric Clinic. Highlights • Small Office • Same-Day sick visits • Step into a busy practice with instant volume and patient base • We are a vaccinating office.
Physician shall provide the patient care services for which he/she is clinically privileged. Physician shall assist the chief with the administration and coordination of all divisional activities.
- Family-Centered care that focuses on the need of the child first and values the family as an important member of the care team
- Excellence in clinical care, service and communication
- Collaborative within our institution and with others who share our mission and goals
- Leadership that set the standard for pediatric health care today and innovations of the future
- Accountability to our patients, community and each other for providing the best in the most cost-effective way.
Physician shall provide patient care services as assigned by the chief of the division to which Physician is assigned, (the “Chief”), including but not limited to:
- a. Provide direct patient care services on an inpatient and outpatient basis.
- b. Provide subspecialty consultations and follow-up.
- c. Provide diagnostic and therapeutic services/procedures.
- d. Assist the Chief with the administration and provision of appropriate attending on-call coverage of emergencies.
Physician shall assist with divisional administrative duties as assigned by the Chief, including but not limited to:
- a. Assist the Chief with the supervision of divisional staff
- b. Assist the Chief with the professional and fiscal management of the division.
- c. Assist the Chief with the development and implementation of policies and procedures to ensure divisional compliance with all external regulatory agencies including, but not limited to the Joint Commission, Arizona Department of Health Services, and AHCCCS.
- d. Assist the Chief with the development and implementation of divisional policies and procedures to ensure that clinical resources are utilized efficiently and in accordance with responsible clinical and fiscal management principles.
- e. Assist the Chief with the development, implementation and evaluation of policies, procedures, and standards of care for the Division to ensure quality patient care delivery.
- f. Develop and manage programs, projects, etc. under the supervision of the Chief or designee.
Physician shall support the medical education programs and activities of the Division, including but not limited to:
- a. Provide direct supervision of medical students, residents fellows and allied health care professionals for the delivery of inpatient and outpatient services.
- b. Conduct teaching rounds, lectures and conferences for medical students, residents and fellows.
- c. Participate in the postgraduate continuing education activities of the division.
- d. Participate in the teaching and supervision of allied health care professionals assigned to the division.
- e. Support the scholarly activity of the division through contributions to the medical literature.
- Physician may participate in the development and implementation of clinical research protocols consistent with applicable institutional standards and guidelines.
- Physician shall support the Chief in his/her role as liaison to the private practice community, PCH’s referral sources and the general public.
- Physician may conduct teaching rounds or conferences out of PCH, particularly if these activities support divisional teaching programs.
- Physician shall represent PCH in the medical and business communities and before the general public in a professional manner.
- Performs miscellaneous job related duties as requested.