This position performs technical duties as they relate to provision of supplies and equipment for endoscopies and bronchoscopies as well as provides optimal technician support for each procedure within endoscopy/bronchoscopy specialty.
- Family-Centered care that focuses on the need of the child first and values the family as an important member of the care team
- Excellence in clinical care, service and communication
- Collaborative within our institution and with others who share our mission and goals
- Leadership that set the standard for pediatric health care today and innovations of the future
- Accountability to our patients, community and each other for providing the best in the most cost-effective way.
- Prepares for procedures by pulling appropriate instruments and supplies for individual cases, ensuring the working order of instrumentation and equipment prior to the start of each procedure.
- Participates in the re-stocking, re-supplying, and cleaning of endoscopy rooms, specialty carts, and equipment. Maintains a clean, safe, and orderly work area and reports unsafe conditions.
- Cleans endoscopy scopes according to manufacturers recommendations and AAMI standards.
- Assists under the direction of the physician and RN before, during, and after diagnostic and therapeutic procedures.
- Performs miscellaneous job related duties as requested.