This position processes accounts payable through PCH's imaging and accounting systems, interacting as needed with other members of the Finance Department and external vendors. This position also works with A/P Supervisor to identify and resolve missing A/P documentation issues and research answers to questions raised both internally and externally about past and future payments.
- Family-Centered care that focuses on the need of the child first and values the family as an important member of the care team
- Excellence in clinical care, service and communication
- Collaborative within our institution and with others who share our mission and goals
- Leadership that set the standard for pediatric health care today and innovations of the future
- Accountability to our patients, community and each other for providing the best in the most cost-effective way.
- May be assigned to create vendor files within the A/P system and, if so, maintains such files for ongoing changes.
- Identifies PO invoices from non-PO invoices and assigns non-PO invoices to PCH's imaging/scanning system workflow approval routes, following approval authorities.
- Enters PO invoices into the accounts payable module of PCH's accounting system; identifies and resolves voids, rejects and returns as well as PO discrepancies, working closely with Purchasing to resolve the PO discrepancies.
- Collects and documents W-9 and 1099 information for subsequent reporting.
- Communicates continuously with PCH department representatives and vendors to resolve questions or problems, including reconciling vendor statements.
- Performs miscellaneous job related duties as requested.