Posting Note: Please note: Healthcare experience preferred
The Director of Communications, is responsible for the development of strategic internal and external communications plans that the support the overall perception, knowledge and understanding of the overarching Phoenix Childrens brand with the systems various key audiences. Major areas of focus for these activities would include PCHs six centers of excellence and national reputation enhancement, providers, managed care partners and employees. The Director of Communications would be tasked with developing monitoring tools, measures of success and reporting to gauge and ensure the effectiveness of the department in reaching established goals. This position would have oversite of over the organizations website and social media presence, along with internal and external communications and public relations activities. Reporting to the Vice President of Marketing, Communications and PR, this position will work collaboratively with the Director of Marketing to ensure that communication strategy goals and marketing strategy goals are well aligned.
- Family-Centered care that focuses on the need of the child first and values the family as an important member of the care team
- Excellence in clinical care, service and communication
- Collaborative within our institution and with others who share our mission and goals
- Leadership that set the standard for pediatric health care today and innovations of the future
- Accountability to our patients, community and each other for providing the best in the most cost-effective way.
- Supports the strategic communication goals of the organization brand development and ongoing perception and reputation initiatives for the health system.
- Partners with hospital leadership, physicians, and clinical directors to identify key messaging platforms and best practices to disseminate those messages.
- Provides over site to ensure the effective execution of tactical plans in support of the organizations signature communications goals and objectives, and monitors progress and achievement of these goals and objectives.
- Works collaboratively with Director of Marketing to ensure that major marketing and communications plans are being executed in concert with the organizations strategic plan initiatives.
- Performs miscellaneous job related duties as requested.