Performs activities related to the design, development, testing, implementation, and support of enterprise data warehouse and business intelligence reporting systems infrastructure. Provides leadership to other members of the Data team in the development and management of the enterprise data warehouse and related servers and applications. Gathers reporting requirements and provides recommendations. Performs ad hoc queries as assigned.
- Family-Centered care that focuses on the need of the child first and values the family as an important member of the care team
- Excellence in clinical care, service and communication
- Collaborative within our institution and with others who share our mission and goals
- Leadership that set the standard for pediatric health care today and innovations of the future
- Accountability to our patients, community and each other for providing the best in the most cost-effective way.
- Keeps commitments
- Analyzes reporting needs and develops solutions using the most appropriate tools
- Participates in implementation projects by completing all assigned project tasks
- Participates in department meetings and takes an active role in broader departmental and/or hospital initiatives.
- Assists other team members as needed.
- Confirms understanding of project needs and personal responsibilities
- Communicates progress on assigned activities
- Escalates when necessary
- Identifies needs and participates in process improvement initiatives (e.g., rounding, committees)
- Works well under pressure, takes direction, works well individually and within a team.
- Identifies needs, constraints, priorities of assigned work and organizes time efficiently
Consistently produces quality work product that is accurate, complete and detailed
- Works closely with end users and other internal customers to define reporting needs.
- Troubleshoots, and corrects issues using the help desk ticketing system
- Researches, plans and makes recommendations to meet business requirements
- Works with stakeholders and subject matter experts to test and validate deliverables
Consistently demonstrates a collaborative communication style
- Demonstrates clear and concise oral and written communication
- Maintains a pleasant and caring attitude.
- Represents IT positively to other parts of the organization.
- Is open to new ideas.
- Demonstrates good listening skills
- Performs miscellaneous job related duties as requested.