This position has overall responsibility for A/V support in the conference rooms throughout the main PCH campus, as well as the support of voice recognition software. This individual installs, operates, maintains, services, supports and inventories all A/V related equipment in the conference rooms, as well as portable equipment used for on-campus events. In addition, this individual installs, maintains and supports voice recognition throughout the clinical areas. This position closely monitors all equipment, making recommendations for design and needed enhancements/replacements to keep the conference rooms and voice recognition current and functional. This position responds to telephone calls, e-mails and other requests for technical support in a timely manner with outstanding customer service. The support needs on campus may require this individual to work a varied schedule.
- Family-Centered care that focuses on the need of the child first and values the family as an important member of the care team
- Excellence in clinical care, service and communication
- Collaborative within our institution and with others who share our mission and goals
- Leadership that set the standard for pediatric health care today and innovations of the future
- Accountability to our patients, community and each other for providing the best in the most cost-effective way.
Maintains A/V and voice recognition equipment
- Ensures that A/V and voice recognition equipment is functional at all times.
- Plans and makes recommended budget items for replacements and new equipment as needed.
- Keeps up to date with current trends regarding voice and multimedia technology and makes recommendations as the needs of PCH change.
- Works to maintain standard voice recognition and A/V solutions across the organization for both ease of use, as well as minimizing support variation.
Provides front-line support
- Monitors for tickets related to conference room equipment and voice recognition needs and resolves in a timely manner.
- Provides and maintains easy self-help instructions for all users of voice recognition and conference rooms.
- Provides routine training for equipment to assist regular users to run their programs independently.
- Provides on-site support and monitoring for high-profile PCH events with a high level of A/V needs.
Provides excellent customer service
- Works closely with users to understand their support needs and identify priorities.
- Assists requestors with off-site A/V events to identify equipment needs that can be met with mobile PCH equipment by the sponsors, or assist in coordination with an outside vendor to support the event.
- Works collaboratively with other members of the PCH team to provide the best A/V and voice recognition support for PCH.
- Responds quickly to requests for support and/or direction with the use of A/V and/or voice recognition hardware and software.
- Provides support in respectful and courteous manner.
- Performs miscellaneous job related duties as requested.