The Senior Executive Assistant provides advanced-level administrative support and organization to executives at the Senior Vice President or Executive Vice President level and ensures the efficient and effective provision of data and information. This position acts independently and is privy to the organization's confidential information. In addition, this position organizes schedules, manages deadlines, pays close attention to details and exhibits professional customer service skills to internal customers, as well as external visitors and/or organizations.
- Family-Centered care that focuses on the need of the child first and values the family as an important member of the care team
- Excellence in clinical care, service and communication
- Collaborative within our institution and with others who share our mission and goals
- Leadership that set the standard for pediatric health care today and innovations of the future
- Accountability to our patients, community and each other for providing the best in the most cost-effective way.
- Arranges and schedules a variety of complex meetings, initiates and responds to requests for scheduled time, maintains current and accurate calendars to ensure efficient scheduling and minimizes conflicts and ensures deliverables.
- Develops and continuously demonstrates a deep understanding of organizational objectives, key activities and requirements in order to anticipate and proactively address the needs of the Executive team.
- Prepares agendas, assembles and organizes materials, including performing necessary follow up actions, initiates reminders, and records and transcribes minutes of meetings/presentations to various internal and external audiences, committees, and Boards to ensure thorough preparation, organization, and documentation of activities and outcomes.
- Ensures Executive is prepared for appointments by anticipating and gathering necessary materials for each meeting, including meeting agenda.
- Provides support to the Senior Executives and other key leaders, including Directors of the Board, as needed; works effectively in a team environment, understands the needs of the overall group and backs up the other Sr. Executive Assistants.
- Handles sensitive information and confidential business matters with a high degree of discretion. Anticipates problems, critical issues and/or opportunities and acts accordingly.
- Plans, coordinates and creates executive-level, enterprise-wide communications and presentations by utilizing advanced Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Provides suggestions for new methods of working to improve effectiveness and efficiency.
- Performs miscellaneous job related duties as requested.