This position conducts and coordinates a variety of complex financial analysis projects, special studies, and statistical comparisons of actual against identified performance metrics and budget parameters to assist management identify areas of opportunity to ensure achievement of established financial and operational objectives.
- Family-Centered care that focuses on the need of the child first and values the family as an important member of the care team
- Excellence in clinical care, service and communication
- Collaborative within our institution and with others who share our mission and goals
- Leadership that set the standard for pediatric health care today and innovations of the future
- Accountability to our patients, community and each other for providing the best in the most cost-effective way.
- Assists leadershipt to conduct special financial/accounting studies and/or projects. Prepares reports of findings and recommendations as appropriate.
- Conducts special studies to analyze complex financial actions and prepares recommendations to assist management implement improved measurements and controls.
- Develops, interprets, and implements complex financial and accounting concepts to identify trends. Establishes informational and/or financial databases for analyzing future plans and forecasts.
- Prepares a variety of studies, reports, and analyses including, but not limited to, financial plans, government/regulatory requirements, statistical reports, cash flow projections, and business forecasts.
- Works closely with management to gather, analyze, summarize, and prepare recommendations of financial plans, trends, and operating forecasts.
- VI. Actively participates in annual budget process by preparing and maintaining a variety of databases and backup sources
- Performs miscellaneous job related duties as requested.