This Applications Support Analyst provides information for performance monitoring and decision-making. This includes query development, report production and data analysis. Incumbent must partner with teams to generate and interpret results and compile information into appropriate formats for audience.
- Family-Centered care that focuses on the need of the child first and values the family as an important member of the care team
- Excellence in clinical care, service and communication
- Collaborative within our institution and with others who share our mission and goals
- Leadership that set the standard for pediatric health care today and innovations of the future
- Accountability to our patients, community and each other for providing the best in the most cost-effective way.
- Keeps commitments
- Participates in implementation projects by completing all assigned project tasks
- Collects and analyzes data from multiple areas, identifies patterns and prepares presentation of results.
- Validates data to ensure integrity and consistency across multiple report and data sources. Review data for problem identification and significance. Maintain a working knowledge of standards related to industry or area.
- Designs, creates, tests, implements, maintains and/or documents databases.
- Maintains a working knowledge and ability to configure and troubleshoot applications/equipment used in providing data. Utilizes data in the most efficient manner and presents data in the most effective and appropriate display for the intended audience.
- Acts as resource to management and peers on use of information and/or application based on area of expertise.
- Confirms understanding of project needs and personal assignments.
- Communicates progress
- Escalates when necessary
- Identifies needs and participates in process improvement initiatives (e.g., rounding, committees)
- Takes direction, works well individually and within a team.
- Proactively assess and meet customer data analytic needs.
- Effective partner with QM staff in supporting the improvement of healthcare systems.
Consistently produces quality work product that is accurate, complete and detailed.
- Leverage the use of data systems to effectively data mine for potential innovative solutions for solving problems.
- Performs basic design, configuration, testing, and implementation of clinical applications in cooperation with IT.
- Prepares support documentation, test plans, specifications, basic workflows and task plans in cooperation with IT.
Consistently demonstrates a collaborative communication style.
- Oral and written communication is clear and concise
- Maintains a pleasant and caring attitude.
- Represents QM Department positively to other parts of the organization.
- Is open to new ideas.
- Demonstrates good listening skills.
- Performs miscellaneous job related duties as requested.